Saturday, May 11, 2013

Growing up Grayson

Grayson has gone through so many changes the past week I had to document them!  First, he had his 9 month check up yesterday.  Here are his stats:
Weight: 20 lbs 3 oz
Height: 29.25 inches
Head: 18 inches

He is in the 50% percentile all around, so he is growing just perfectly!  His appointment went really well and he didn't have to get any shots!  YAY!

This past week he has started to crawl!!!  He was just doing 3 crawling steps and then falling forward, then on Thursday night he saw the remote on the floor (he loves the remote) so he went crawling full speed to get it!  After that, he was off like a rocket!  That night he crawled from the living room to the bathroom, and then in the kitchen, into our bedroom, into Kellen's bedroom.  Thank goodness my house is already baby proofed!  He hasn't let me take a picture or video of it yet, but I will soon!

This past week he has started holding his own bottle!  I have to admit that this made me a little sad since I love that bonding time with him, but it does make it a little easier too!


Yesterday after his appointment Grayson and I decided to go to the grocery store.  I put him in the front of the cart where he sat there like a big boy!  I was so impressed!


This past week he has started eating more different foods.  He likes spaghetti!


This past week he started making the "skinky" nose noise.  Its hilarious!  Grayson starts doing it, then Kellen starts doing it and I can't stop laughing!

This past week he took a bath with out his baby bath tub!



He is in the phase where he eats everything off the floor!  I vacuum everyday and he still manages to find something to sneak into his mouth!  Drives me nuts!  Kellen did the same thing and I know that this phase won't stop ANY time soon.

He is still sleeping in our room, but I think that very soon we will move him back to his room.  He was moved from his room to our room when Charlene stayed with us after Evan's accident.  I love having him so close to me, but I think he is old enough to be in his own room (of course with his angel care monitor!)
 
 We got Kellen his first set of Hot Wheels and he loves those little cars just like his daddy did!!!  And he still love cuddles from his mommy.  Love these boys!


No comments: