Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Growing and Changing

I am starting to beat myself up because I haven't been keeping up with my blog.  Its been a very rough month, but my babies are growing and changing regardless.  I am determined to do better.  I am going to try a weekly simple updates for the boys, it might be easier for me to keep up with the changes.

Kellen (2 years, 4 months)

*we've decided to start calling him Tyrannosaurus Rex because he screams like one!  
*he still loves his letters and knows every single on of them!  If we ask him to bring us the letter "A" he will run to find the "A" Styrofoam letter.  And, he doesn't miss a single one!  So smart!!!
*He loves coloring
*He loves learning
*He loves books...a LOT!
*started doing flip-flops by himself
*he is all about daddy these days!
*doesn't like the cold or the snow
*loves car rides
*has started to interact with Grayson.  Gosh, I LOVE that!!!  He likes to rub Grayson's hair!  And they mimic each other, and just yesterday, Grayson was crying so Kellen went over to him and started to rub him arm and then he actually shared his blankie!!!!

Grayson (7 months)

*Loves his mumma!
*He says "mumma" ALL-THE-TIME!  And I LOVE it!
*has the most beautiful eyes!
*smiles at everyone and is seriously the happiest baby
*loves to eat! He's eaten apples, banana, pear, peas, green beans, squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
*Naps 30 minutes early in the afternoon, 2 hours late afternoon and 30 minutes in the evening, then he sleeps from 11pm-9am.  He's been trying to skip that 2 hour afternoon nap...I pray, NO!!!
*wears 9-12 month clothes, size 4 diapers
*rolls all over the place
*sits on his own
*gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth
*has the cutest baby feet!!!
*Loves his big brother!

No comments: