Friday, March 29, 2013

Dentist

Yikes!  Yesterday I went to the dentist...the first time in a VERY long time.  I was so nervous!  As it turns out, I have to have a root canal done on Tuesday and boy am I scared!  I've never had anything like that done before!  I've had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, but nothing else really.  So, think about me on Tuesday!  I am bummed though, because I have to cancel Kellen's speech session, which I have been fighting with the insurance company about and finally won, but now I have to cancel.  I will reschedule though. 

Happy Friday!  Its Easter weekend!  I can't wait to dye eggs with the boys and hide them!  Even though I think its supposed to rain.  Yuck!  Can't the Easter bunny do something about that?  We are going tonight to get the boys some fun Easter stuff.  I think we are going to get Kellen books since he absolutely loves books and reading.  Who knows, maybe he will start to read before he even talks! 

No comments: