Thursday, January 3, 2013

Update is on the way!

As you might imagine, I've been a little busy around here! It started in July, having Grayson, then returning to work and the extraordinary difficult schedule Evan and I have, then I threw Kellen the best 2 year old birthday party that I could, then we had Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years. I feel like its been a whirl wind, but hopeful that life will slow down a little. There are many new things that the boys are doing and I am sad that I haven't been able to document those milestones as much! January should be slow, with the exception of a needy Grayson and a clingy Kellen!  I am going to hire a part time babysitter, so that should free up some time.

Please stay tuned, I haven't forgotten about you!

No comments: