Monday, September 3, 2012

8 Years and 35 Years

Busy busy busy.  That is me!  Busy taking care of my kids, pumping, cleaning, being a wife.  Now I return to work tomorrow.  I am sad that I will be leaving my babies.  I know, I am doing what is best for them, but I am still really sad that I will be leaving them during the morning and afternoon.  The first week will be SO hard, but I know we will all be fine.  Plus, I have some really amazing friends at work who will help take my sad mind off missing my babies...well, at least I know that they will try!

This past week Evan and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!  8 years!  Time has really flown by.  We've been through so much, and I am sure we will go through so much more together, but I am certainly glad that I've had him by my side.  I am very thankful that Evan has given me everyting I've ever wanted.  Specifically, he has given me unconditional love and support, and 2 beautiful babies.  Thank God we met!

 

I turned 35 on Saturday!!!!  Whoa!  35!  Not too bad.  I feel good, I've got my health and happiness to get me through another fun year!!  To celebrate I got to choose to eat wheatever I wanted to eat, believe it or not I didn't opt for Chinese food!  I was in the mood for a Philly Cheese Steak, yum!  And I really wanted some new shirts for going back to work.  So, I found the biggest and best sales and bought some new clothes!  I got 8 shirts, a pair of jeans and an AWESOME coat for under $100!  Yep, I am the sales queen!


2 comments:

laurabeth1976 said...

Congratulations on 8 years!! I just began doing some work shopping as well, since I'm back to teaching this year. I bought some great clothes, and the warmest Womens Winter Coats at Burlington Coat Factory. They have a great selection and I love their deals. There is nothing like getting designer clothes for cheap prices. If you need any other interview clothes, I'd definitely recommend them.

The Little Martz Family said...

Thank you laurabeth1976! I will check them out!