Friday, August 3, 2012

Dear Grayson

Dear Grayson,

You are now 2 weeks old, well actually 2 weeks and 3 days old.  You are so stinking cute!  Lately you have been cluster feeding, which makes it really hard for me to get anything done and play with your brother.  Daddy went back to work on Wednesday, the same day you had your 2 week check up.  I knew it would be hard to have both you and your brother at the office by myself, so daddy meet the 3 of us at the office.  He took Kellen shopping while you and I waited in the office.  You are doing so well!  You weigh over your birth weight, you are 9 lbs 14 oz and are 22.5 inches long!  Good job bird!

You make us all so happy!  You make the cutest little noises and after your done eating you do the cutest little stretch and crinkle up your face.  I really want to get it on camera!  I take pictures of you and your brother ever single day.  I don't want to forget a single moment! 

You are eating between 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours, but last night you slept for 5 hours straight!  You slept from 9:30-2:30!  Then you ate and then slept again from 3:00-6:30, then you ate again and then slept from 7:00-10:00.  We are getting there!  I am lucky that most times you fall right back to sleep after you've eaten.

Your brother loves you so much.  He is constantly giving you his toys, blankies and even his beloved milk!!!  Oh, and his tooth brush too. :)  Mommy and daddy have to be careful that he doesn't give you one of his really big toys, that would hurt you!

Here are some pictures!  Love you up baby bird!

Love,
Mommy 







No comments: