Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bugs and loves

So, this is just a random update to post what we've been up to.  I am still working on a schedule, its not easy at all.  Grayson and I have a night time routine down pretty good, but during the day we just go with the flow.  I want to have more structure though.  I am starting to get sad about having to go back to work.  I go back in less than 2 weeks.  I can do it though.  It will be hard at first, but I know I can do it.  Our friends Tianna and Larry came over this past Friday and brought us dinner.  It was great seeing them.  We had a really nice visit.  Then on Saturday I felt like I was getting the flu!  But as it turns out I got mastitis again.  I started taking antibiotics and Lecithin.  I am feeling better, but my boobs still kinda hurt.  I don't think that we have any plan for this weekend, so maybe we can take the boys for a hike, I'd like to see a waterfall and let Kellen do some real hiking.  Plus, I would like to get some exercise. 

Here's a kinda funny and really gross story.  On Sunday night Kellen came running up to me jumping up and down, kinda crying and spitting and trying to rub something off his tongue.  I had been snacking on Chinese crackers and thought I dropped a wasabi pea and he picked it up and ate it (Kellen eats EVERYTHING- I can't get him to stop it!!)  I rubbed my finger on his tongue (he willing let me so I knew he wanted whatever was in his mouth to be removed by me), I smelled my finger and it was a really weird smell, not a wasabi pea.  All of a sudden he spit this sucker out!!!!!!!!!!!!  OOOOOOOOOO.MMMMMMM.GGGGGGGGGG!!!!  A STINK BUG!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't believe my eyes!  SO GROSS!  Oh the life I live with my crazy Kellen.  Something tells me that there will be more adventures than just this one.
Welp, I think thats it.  I am really tired today and am having a hard time thinking of what I want to say.  Grayson didn't fall asleep until really late (2am), then I pumped, then Grayson woke up at 4:30, then I pumped, then Evan's alarm went off at 5am, then Grayson woke up at 9:00, then Kellen was up at 9:30 then I pumped.  I REALLY am going to work SO hard on getting Grayson to sleep earlier...like 10pm, the same time Kellen goes to bed...that would be nice!

Larry and Tianna :)

My baby boys!

Passed out daddy and baby.

Sweet baby Gray!

Can you find the little boy in this picture?  LOL!

Passed out chunker!

4 Weeks old in this picture and wearing his first pair of blue jeans!  I have to add that these jeans are 3 month old size!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Kellen was having a blast exploring my crafting table and drawing all over my to-do list.

My next post will be Grayson's 1 month update!  I can't believe he is almost 1 month old!!!!! 

No comments: