Friday, August 10, 2012

3 Weeks with lots of pics and 2 videos.


Geez Grayson, your already 3 weeks old!  What is going on, why is time flying by so fast!  This must stop now!  I am so happy to watch you grow, but sad because I know that I won't ever see those newborn moments again.  I don't want to miss a second so I seriously take at least a dozen pictures of you a day and I video you just about every other day.  I have to down load my pictures from my camera, so I will do that today and share them with all our friends. 

At three weeks you've already made huge changes!  You've been sleeping for 5 hour stretches at night!  I started a simple bedtime routine with you at night and I think its helping!  I start out by giving you a bath, then you get your jammies on, then we do tummy time, then you go in you sleep sack, we turn out the lights and are all very quiet (all this happens after Kellen is sleeping), I give you your night time bottle, and then you go in your pack n play. Also, I've stopped letting you nap in your pack n play, I only put you in there at night time. :) So far its working and I just hope its not a fluke!!  Lately you've been sleeping from 12am-5am, you wake up to eat 3.5 oz, then you fall back to sleep from 5:30am-8:30am, then you wake up to eat 3 oz, then you fall back to sleep from 9am-12pm!  That's a great sleeper, buddy!!!  I hope it continues!  Through out the day you eat 3-4 oz every few hours.  We do lots of tummy time and when dad gets home from work we take a little walk, you sleep the entire time!  I put you in your little front pack and you love it in there!  Sometimes I put you in there when you just want mommy snuggles.

You are still wearing size 1 diapers and size 3 clothes.  You are a really good baby!  You only cry when you are hungry and half way through your bath.  You are a binky baby!  Kellen only took a bink from 4 weeks old to 8 weeks old and then he didn't want it anymore, you on the other hand have wanted one since the day you were born!  I don't mind it at all.  It satisfies you and the sucking noises are so cute!  You sound like Maggie Simpson!!

I swear you smile at me!  And let me tell you, you have the cutest smile!
 
Daddy and Grayson and below is a video of my SWEET baby!!!
 

Bad with his cross and bones!
Visit with Hyla
Video after Grayson's bath...he wasn't too happy...

Baby toes!!!!
Crazy Kellen!
So sweet sleeping!
After bath
Again, crazy Kellen riding his Car on dad.


No comments: