Tuesday, July 10, 2012

39 Weeks!


Ok...so will this be my last pregnancy picture?  Grayson says no.  He is perfectly happy in his comfy "little" home and won't come out until he says so!  Oh, boy.  Already pushing his weight around...quite literately too.  The guesses are on, when will he be here?  My mom says tomorrow...its her birthday tomorrow. :)  Some said yesterday, some say today, either way tomorrow sounds perfect to me!! My mother in laws birthday is July 20, my sister in laws birthday is July 22...wonder if he will come before then???

How far along? 39 weeks and 3 days!!!  WOW!!!

Size of Baby: He is giant.  I am sure of it.  I will post my guess...seriously.  I don't think that he is going to be a 9 or 10 pound baby, but I am going to say that he will weigh...at least 8 lbs and will be 21 inches long. My guess is 8 lbs 3 ounces.  IDK, that just popped in my head. 

Sleep: Sleep stinks!  I can't nap anymore, I really wish I could, but I can't get comfy.  Then at night I wake up every 30-45 minutes to pee or because my hips and back are burning.  I am much more sleepy these days, but still able to do what needs to be done. :)  Kellen has been taking really long naps, so at least I am able to just lay in bed and get off my feet, so that has been a real blessing.


Best moment this week: I've decided not to try and to rush him out.  We are pretty sure that we won't have anymore children so I want to enjoy this time pregnant.  Even though I am so uncomfortable, I am very fortunate that I have been given this gift.  I am amazed at what my body can do.  I want to enjoy these last few days pregnant and alone with Kellen.  I am so lucky that I work for a company who supports early leave (due to disability) so that I can so I can enjoy this time with him and Evan.  


Movement: He is still moving, but not as much.  I feel him throughout the day, but the movements are a little different, I can tell he is big!
 
Food cravings:  Frozen fruit and ice cream cake!!!  YUM!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes the Braxton hicks will make me feel nauseous. 

Pregnancy Brain Moment: I can't remember a single thing.  We had our great friends over on Friday and she was explaining something which she had already told me about and I swear I couldn't remember the previous conversation at all!!!!


Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON

Labor Signs: Tons and TONS of false labor!  I have contractions almost every other day or every third day.


Symptoms: Heartburn, body/joint aches, I get out of breath just walking short distances, headaches..I am pretty much feeling every symptom at this point. LOL!


Belly Button in or out?  Out!


Wedding rings on or off? On.  YAY!  No swelling so far!

What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: We did it all!  Everything on our lists are done!  Now all we have to do is keep up keeping the house clean!  And I stress "we", Evan does pretty much all the house work now. :)

Happy or Moody most of the time? I am happy and extremely excited.  I am starting to get a little worried about the delivery though...especially when the dr tells me how big they think he is. 

Looking forward toWhen either my water breaks, I start having true contractions, or something tells me that Grayson is ready!!!!!!!  I can't wait to meet him!









No comments: