Saturday, June 30, 2012

38 Weeks pregnant!!!!





No, I can't believe it!!!  I can NOT believe that I am still pregnant!  I thought for sure he would have been here 2 weeks ago!  I am so big!  I wonder if this will be the last pregnant belly shot that I will take?  I've documented just about every other week through out this pregnancy and boy am I glad I stuck to it!!  Its amazing what your body can do for you.  I can't wait to meet my new little boy!  :)


How far along? 38 weeks

Size of Baby:At least 7 lbs and 20 inches long.  My dr thinks that he is a little heavier than that...

Sleep: I can sleep well when I am not waking up every hour to pee.  And I still wake up earlier than everyone else.


Best moment this week: I am thoroughly enjoying feeling Grayson's movement because I know its just a matter of days until I won't have him in my belly anymore.


Movement: He is still moving, but not as much.  I feel him throughout the day, but the movements are a little different, I can tell he is big!
 
Food cravings:  Frozen fruit!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes the Braxton hicks will make me feel nauseous. 

Pregnancy Brain Moment: I scheduled an interview at work which was supposed to be just an hour interview, but I scheduled it for the ENTIRE day!!  Luckily I am friends with the supervisor who told me about my mistake and we just laughed about it. :)


Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON

Labor Signs: Tons and TONS of false labor!  And the cm has picked up a lot!  Thinking that my mucous plug is starting to come loose.  :)


Symptoms: I had acid reflux last night which was awful.  My body is really hurting now and I get out of breath just walking short distances.  I am pretty much feeling every symptom at this point. LOL!


Belly Button in or out?  Out!


Wedding rings on or off? On.  YAY!  No swelling so far!

What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: We did it all!  Everything on our lists are done!  Now all we have to do is keep up keeping the house clean!  And I stress "we", Evan does pretty much all the house work now. :)

Happy or Moody most of the time? I am happy, excited, and anxious.  But I will fly off the handle at the drop of a hat...poor Evan.  And EVERYTHING is exaggerated. 


Looking forward toWhen either my water breaks, I start having true contractions, or something tells me that Grayson is ready!!!!!!!  I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Adorable belly!!