Sunday, June 3, 2012

34 Weeks and a Video of Grayson

I thought it would be fun to share a video of Grayson bouncing around like crazy!  So, at 34 weeks here is the movement that I get to see on a daily basis!






How far along? 34 weeks  and one day

Size of Baby: At this point he could be anywhere between 18-20 inches and weigh about 5 pounds. 

Sleep:Not too bad, I still get up about every hour, but I usually fall right back to sleep.  For some reason though, I can't sleep past 7:30-8:00.


Best moment this week: My shower was yesterday!  I promise I will share pics soon!  It was really sweet though!


Movement: He is still moving, but not as much.  I feel him throughout the day, but the movements are a little different, I can tell he is big!
 
Food cravings:  M&Ms, popsicles, watermelon.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Pregnancy Brain Moment: Ok, this is embarrassing.  The other day my boss got to work before me and turned on the lights.  When I got to work I noticed that one of the lights wasn't on.  I assumed that it was broke.  I called facilities and they came to fix it....but it wasn't broke, I just hadn't turned the light switch on... :/


Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON

Labor Signs: If I am on my feet too long I start to get a sharp pain down low and I've started feeling braxton hicks again.

Symptoms:  The relaxin hormone is back, so I am feeling that achy feeling "down there"...


Belly Button in or out? It is officially out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: I washed more clothes (size 0-3months), Evan put the crib up (now I just need a mattress for it) and I am organizing his room.

Happy or Moody most of the time?  I am still overwhelmed and stressed out.  I just feel like there is so much to do and I am just having a hard time getting it done.

Looking forward to:The day where I have enough energy to get my ENTIRE house clean!  I hate that I can only do a couple rooms at a time and by the time I am ready to do more, the rooms I have already cleaned are messed up again!

What baby Gray is up to this week:
Your baby is clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now, and the vernix (the white coating protecting your baby’s skin) is getting thicker. This week, a boy's testicles start making their way down from his abdomen to their final destination: his scrotum (look out below!). While about three to four percent of boys are born with undescended testicles, it's nothing to worry about — they usually head downtown before junior turns a year old. In other baby-related developments, those tiny fingernails have probably reached the tips of his fingers by now — and getting ready for that first postpartum manicure.

No comments: