Saturday, May 26, 2012

33 Week update

On Thursday I had my 32 week check up.  I heard the most glorious news!  I will back track a little.  So, when we went in for the first time to see Grayson, back then since we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, we called him "sweet pea", I was told my due date was July 5 which is also Evan's birthday.  Later my dr told me that Grayson was measuring almost 2 week behind, so she changed my due date to July 14.  I never thought that she should have changed my date.  I felt that I was further along.  At my appointment yesterday she measured me and said that I was measuring 2 weeks ahead of the game. :)  She also said that there is no way I will make it to July 14.  So, unofficially I am 35 weeks, instead of 33.  I am putting it in my mind that I cold possibly have Grayson in 2 weeks!  I want to be prepared this time.  See, with Kellen I thought I would have gone clear up to the 40 week mark since he was my first, instead my water ruptured at 36 weeks 6 days and I had him at 37 weeks.  I have so much to do, so I hope it gets done!!!

How far along? 33 weeks 

Size of Baby: Almost 18 inches and about 4.75 pounds. 

Sleep: Still having issues with my hips burning through the night.  This feeling came back about a week ago.  And peeing every hour has become my new normal.


Best moment this week: Being told that Gray will be here before July 14!


Movement: Oh yea!  He loves moving!  Sometimes he moves so much that my belly looks like its dancing!
 
Food cravings: Watermelon! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've felt a little nauseous when Grayson is really active, its like a motion sickness kind of feeling.

Pregnancy Brain Moment: Just begin very forgetful.  Thankfully my boss is very understanding!


Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON

Labor Signs: If I am on my feet too long I start to get a sharp pain down low and I've started feeling braxton hicks again.

Symptoms:  I am starting to have a little heartburn, but nothing like it was when I was pregnant with Kellen.  The relaxin hormone is back, so I am feeling that achy feeling "down there"...


Belly Button in or out? It is officially out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: I got a couple more items for the hospital bag.

Happy or Moody most of the time?  I am still overwhelmed and stressed out.  I just feel like there is so much to do and I am just having a hard time getting it done.

Looking forward to: My baby shower!  Its going to be June 2 and I can't wait!!!!

What baby Gray is up to this week:
Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs. 


No comments: