Tuesday, May 22, 2012

32 Weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks and 3 days  


Size of Baby: About 17.5 inches and over 4 pounds. 

Sleep: Sleeping has become a little bit of a challenge.  I fall asleep great, but I wake up every hour, sometimes twice an hour to pee.  And it is really hard getting out of the bed now.


Best moment this week: Realizing how incredibly blessed I am.  I feel bad about this, but on Saturday, Sunday and Monday I was having a really hard day.  I've been so tired and sore and Kellen has been insanely hyper, plus he's pushing out yet ANOTHER tooth, so I was starting to lose my mind.  I've never been a complainer, I usually keep whats bothering me inside, but over the past few days I have whined so much that I could seriously slap my self into place.  I read a blog about a mom and dad who had to hold their 4 month old baby girl while she took her last breath.  Their sweet daughter had been diagnosed with SMARD (Spinal Muscular Atrophy with Respiratory Distress) and while they were preparing for her to be taken off of her ventilator her tube dislodged.  She couldn't breathe.  Her mom held her and tried to keep her calm while her dad held her and her mom.  I cried harder than I have in a very long time while reading that blog.  Kellen was sleeping when I came across that blog and as soon as I had finished reading I snuck into Kellen's room and told him how much I loved him and would never take one moment for granted, no matter what.  I also vowed to not complain one more time about how uncomfortable I might feel.  Because no one knows how quickly our lives can change, just like it did for this particular family.  I am thankful and will forever show it.  If you want to read what I read last night, here is the LINK.  Be warned, you WILL need tissues.


Movement: LOTS and LOTS of movement!  I know that soon he will be too big to move as much, so I am enjoying all the kicks and punches and stretches.  I love it!
 
Food cravings: Frozen fruit and yogurt and Pepsi.  I am not a pop drinker at all, so craving Pepsi is very strange for me.  So, I've been indulging in about a cup every once in a while.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've felt a little nauseous when Grayson is really active, its like a motion sickness kind of feeling.

Pregnancy Brain Moment: I've noticed lately that I have a hard time focusing on tasks, and its really bad when I am at work. I have to spend some time writing myself a daily task list.


Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON

Labor Signs: None! And the braxton hicks are still staying away!

Symptoms:  I am starting to have a little heartburn, but nothing like it was when I was pregnant with Kellen.  The relaxin hormone is back, so I am feeling that achy feeling "down there"...


Belly Button in or out? It is officially out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: I've been making and freezing some meals to have after Grayson arrives.  I remember having a hard time cooking healthy meals last time, let alone taking a newborn to the grocery store.

Happy or Moody most of the time?  I am still overwhelmed and stressed out.  I just feel like there is so much to do and I am just having a hard time getting it done.

Looking forward to:  I have a dr appointment on Wednesday, always happy to hear Grayson's heartbeat!  And, my baby shower is coming up!  Its going to be June 2 and I can't wait!!!!

No comments: