Monday, May 7, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks and 2 days 
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Size of Baby: 16 inches and over 3 pounds.
Sleep: I've been sleeping well still.  I have found that I am starting to get tired again in the afternoon though.
Best moment this week: We are making huge progress on his nursery!
Movement: LOTS and LOTS of movement!  I know that soon he will be too big to move as much, so I am enjoying all the kicks and punches and stretches.  I love it!
Food cravings: Popsicles!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  Not at all!
Pregnancy Brain Moment: I have pregnancy brain moments all the time!  It would take me forever to write about all of them!  I am constantly "slow to catch the bus!"
Name Game: YES!  Grayson!  You can read the blog posting about how we chose that name, NAMING GRAYSON
Labor Signs: None! And the braxton hicks are still staying away!
Symptoms: Heartburn has eased off...for now!
Belly Button in or out? It is officially out!  I cant say that I like it very much.  I do hope that it goes back in after Grayson comes!
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: Did I mention that I am in full nesting mode!?!?  Well I am!  I bought Kellen a crib/toddler bed and a dresser.  So, Grayson will be able to use Kellen's crib and changing table/dresser since they are still in perfect condition.  Kellen was really good and didn't chew on his crib like a lot of teething babies do.  Kellen's dresser is now set up in his room, and Grayson's changing table is in his room.  When I change Kellen, I just do it on the floor instead of having to lift him up now.  I packed all of Grayson's clothes into our hospital bag, his newborn clothes are washed, folded and put in his dresser.  We moved the super heavy filing cabinet out of the nursery (ok, Evan did, its way to heavy for me!).  Now all I have to do is get rid of that Queen size bed, and 2 TV's and its all ready!  This weekend I have 3 art projects I want to start so I can begin decorating the nursery!  I will share pics once they are done, and let you all know that I am going to start selling them.  I hope they turn out as cute as I see them in my head!
Happy or Moody most of the time?  I am still overwhelmed and stressed out.  I just feel like there is so much to do and I am just having a hard time getting it done.
Looking forward to:  I am really excited about this weekend!  I have a play date with my friends on Thursday, then on Saturday a really good friend of mine and her 5 month old and husband is coming to visit us, then Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY!!!  I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!  I really want to get the supplies for my art projects!  And, I want to try and get more stuff done around the house.  


I didn't take a picture this past weekend to mark my 30 week belly, but I hope to do that soon, I am getting bigger and bigger!  


This is what Grayson is up to this week:
-Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now.

No comments: