Sunday, April 22, 2012

28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks and 1 day!  
Total weight gain: I have no idea.  If I had to guess I would say 20 lbs.  I will find out this week. 
Size of Baby: 15 inches and 2.25 pounds.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really well lately!  Besides waking up every couple hours to pee, but I fall right back asleep.
Best moment this week: I started my final stretch in my pregnancy, I am in my THIRD TRIMESTER!!!  
Movement: I feel him move all the time now and I love every second of it!!!
Food cravings: Donuts! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  Not at all!
Pregnancy Brain Moment: I can't remember! HAHAHA!  Seriously though, there have been a TON of "slow" moments, where I can't remember what I was doing or saying.  Or someone will make a casual comment to me and it takes me forever to soak in what they are saying.   
Name Game: I can't wait to tell you all!!! I think that I will announce it NEXT WEEKEND!!!  I can't wait to call him by his name in public!
Labor Signs: None!  Not even braxton hicks!
Symptoms: I am starting to get a little heart burn now, so Rolaids are right next to my bed.
Belly Button in or out? Still in and out, but its out a little more often now.  When he pushes on my belly, or I am really full it will stick out.   
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I've done this week to prepare for Baby Martz: A LOT!  We cleaned out our storage room, and cleaned out most of the non-baby stuff in the nursery!!!  His room is 90% ready to move the crib and dresser and stuff in!!!  I put together his bassinet/pack and play, stocked it full of diapers, wipes, blankets, changing covers and swaddle blankets.  Next weekend I am going to buy Kellen's new car seats so that our new baby can use the infant car seats that we have.  I still really need to buy a crib for baby, and a dresser for Kellen.  I hope to have those items purchase within the next couple weeks.
Happy or Moody most of the time? I am a little overwhelmed lately.  I've got a lot going on at work right now, so that plus the stress of getting things ready for baby is taking its toll on me.
Looking forward to: Getting all the decorations and things for his room!  I am in full blown nesting mode!!  And on April 24 I have another dr appt!

No comments: