Friday, March 23, 2012

He scared me.

I didn't want to say anything yesterday because I didn't want to scare myself even more.  Yesterday morning I woke up sick.  I had to take 2 Zofrans.  I went to work anyways, but I kept feeling cramps, yep, THOSE cramps.  They weren't real bad like contractions, but they were like period cramps.  At around 1:00 I noticed that they weren't going away, so I started timing them.  This was really scary.  I tracked 1:15pm 1:34, 1:37 and 1:47.  I called my doctor and they were a little concerned.  I shouldn't be cramping like that.  I could feel him moving around and kicking.  That made me feel comfort that he was ok, but they wanted me to drink a ton of water and lay on my left side.  If the cramping got any worse I was told to go directly to the hospital.  SCARY!!!  I ended up leaving work and going home.  I knew that laying on my left side would be a challenge with a busy toddler, so Evan took the evening off of work.  That helped me out a bunch.  I drank about 64 more ounces of water and laid on my left side all evening and night.  I woke up this morning feeling fine.  I came to work and am now drinking almost 100 ounces of water a day to be on the safe side.  But, that was scary and I hope that I don't cramp again until I am about 37 weeks, and not a moment before!!!!

No comments: