Tuesday, March 6, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks and 3 days!  OVER half way there!


Total weight gain: 12 pounds so far!  I kind of winced when I wrote down that number, but whatever!!!  I am growing a human in my belly!!!!  

Size of Baby: 10 1/2 inches!

Maternity clothes? Maternity Pants, some maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? Not yet...but I am sure that I will!
  I am still using my Bella B Tummy Honey Butter!

Sleep: Well, not as good.  I wake up several times to run to the bathroom and my hips have started burning.  I think that they are still a bit too bony for the added weight, so it hurts when I sleep too long on one side.

 
Best moment this week: On Saturday, the day I hit 21 weeks Evan and I were laying in bed and he got to feel his first kick!  We have a strong little bugger in there!


Miss Anything? Not a thing!



Movement: Yes!!!

Food cravings: I am craving popsicles, snow cones, icecream and cookies.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! YAY!


Gender: Sweet Pea is a BOY!


Labor Signs: None

 
Symptoms: Pelvic pressure has started.


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!

Looking forward to:  Figuring out what we are going to name this sweet little boy!


Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments: