Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which outfit? And 20 weeks!

Sooo...whats it going to be???  Will my sweet pea be wearing the pink outfit on the left, or the blue outfit on the right?  Not much longer to find out!  Which do you think? :)










How far along? 20 weeks!  Half way there!

Total weight gain: 6 lbs, but I am sure I've gained more than that.  I will know for sure on Monday. 

Size of Baby: 10 inches from head to heel and 10 1/2 ounces.  Getting big!

Maternity clothes? Maternity Pants, some maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? Not yet...but I am sure that I will!
  I bought some Bella B Tummy Honey Butter to help prevent stretch marks

Sleep: I've slept really well this week.  I still get you a few times during the night, but I always fall right back to sleep.  My dreams have been very crazy and weird this past week!

 
Best moment this week: I feel sweet pea through out the day, everyday.  LOVE!  AND, I reached the half way mark!  Sweet pea is half way baked!!!


Miss Anything? Not a thing!


Movement: Yes!!!

Food cravings: I am craving popsicles, snow cones, icecream and cookies.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! YAY!


Gender: We don't know yet!  The next time I do my weekly update I will know the gender to put in here!


Labor Signs: None

 
Symptoms: Pelvic pressure has started.


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and energetic!


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! Only 2 more days!





This is what sweet pea is up to this week!
He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

No comments: