Monday, February 27, 2012

It's a...

We are happy to announce that God has blessed us with another boy!  Kellen is going to have a brother!!!  Evan and  I are shocked, but insanely happy!  The ultrasound was fantastic.  It lasted about 45 minutes, which is just awesome!  Kellen was getting a little irritated and bored (which is why Evan isn't facing the camera).  The ultrasound showed that my little boy is growing perfectly, right on track!!!  Everything looked great!  My symptoms were nothing like they were with Kellen so we all thought sweet pea was a girl, but God had a different plan for us. Evan was the last of the Martzes to carry on the Martz family, but now we are certain to continue on with this great family!  Someone asked me if I was sad that we aren't having a girl.  I instinctively answered, NO!!!  Perhaps we were meant to raise good strong boys to be wonderful men. I am going to love watching my two son's enjoy the blessing of having a brother to rely on, to get into trouble with, to love their mommy forever.  Brothers are special.  They are perfect.  I am blessed and so very thankful. I have fallen in love all over again.  Here is a little glimpse of our afternoon..and it couldn't have gone any better. :)

OMG, did you say you see "boy parts"?!?!?!?!


 OMG I am going to have 2 little Kellens to chase after!!

Look at that perfect profile!!! Looks identical to Kellen.

I am IN LOVE all over again!!! I can't stop crying!

 The sweetest little feet that love to kick me!

Hi mom! I promise to take it easy on you! He was waving at us! :)

2 comments:

The Phillips Family said...

Oh WOW! What wonderful, surprising, thrilling and totally awesome news!! And again thanks so much for sharing such special moments and for being so special too! Congrats, best wishes, thoughts and prayers for your growing Little Martz Family!!

Sadie said...

Congratulations! Brothers have a very special bond, I wouldn't change one day with any of my boys and I am so glad they have each other! (by the way, I found your blog by randomly searching for blogs in the Asheville area....we just moved here)