Monday, February 20, 2012

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks and 2 days :)

Total weight gain: 6 lbs, but I am sure I'v gained more than that.  I will know for sure on Monday. 

Size of Baby: 6 inches from head to bum and 8 1/2 ounces.

Maternity clothes? Maternity Pants, some maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? Not yet...but I am sure that I will!
  I bought some Bella B Tummy Honey Butter to help prevent stretch marks

Sleep:   I am past the exhaustion phase!  I've been waking up about 3 times during the night to pee, but my hips are already starting to hurt so that wakes me up a few times during the night too.

 
Best moment this week: I've been feeling sweet pea everyday this week!  I can feel the kicks and pushes!  This is the very best feeling!  I can be having the worse day, but as soon as I feel that little love tap all I can do is smile and give thanks.


Miss Anything? Not a thing!


Movement: Yes!!!

Food cravings: Still loving my lemon water!  And I can never get enough skittles!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! YAY!


Gender: We don't know yet!


Labor Signs: None

 
Symptoms: Hip and sciatic pain


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and energetic!


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! February 27 can't come fast enough!  Only 7 more days!!!!



Here is what sweet pea is up to:

Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.
Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom.  Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.


No comments: