Saturday, February 11, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks!

Total weight gain: 6 lbs 

Size of Baby: The size of a sweet potato!  5.5 inches from head to bum, and 5 ounces in weight.

Maternity clothes? Maternity Pants, some maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? Not yet...but I am sure that I will!
  I bought some Bella B Tummy Honey Butter to help prevent stretch marks

Sleep:   I am not as tired as I was.  I think I am getting over the exhaustion phase...I hope!

 
Best moment this week:  I have NOT thrown up ALL week!  2 weeks to be exact!  YAY!!  I am SO glad the morning, afternoon and evening sickness has hit the road!


Miss Anything? No, not really.



Movement: Yes, its sporadically. 

Food cravings: I want ice cream, milk shakes, skittles and ice cold lemon water!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore!  YAY!


Gender: We don't know yet!


Labor Signs: None

 
Symptoms: Back aches, round ligament pains. 


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!! February 27 can't come fast enough!  Only 16 days!!!!





This is what Sweet Pea is up to now:


Your pregnancy back pain may have you tied up in knots, but your baby's getting ready to bust a move. At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints.

No comments: