Monday, January 23, 2012

Not again and Video of baby Frankenstein

Is it possible for morning sickness to RETURN?!?!?!? I was feeling so good for a while there, no throwing up, no nausea. The last night, BOOM! I started throwing up again and this morning as soon as I woke up I started feeling nauseous. I had to take my zofran twice today!  I guess I thought that once it was gone it would be gone. Maybe my hormones kicked up a notch? Maybe baby is going through a rapid growth spurt? Whatever the case, something is up.  At least I know that my baby is healthy!  My OB told me that the sicker you are the better.  Its a sign that your hormones are doing their job!

Kellen very rarely crawls anymore.  Within a couple days he went from taking about 6-8 steps to walking from room to room.  He is getting a little more graceful, but usually looks like Frankenstein.  Here he is:

I only need one more follower before I can share what the giveaway is going to be!  So, if you want to be entered for a chance to win something that I rarely give away, then all you have to do is become a follower of my blog.  Don't know how? Here you go:


*  Look on the right side of the page, scroll down, you will see my popular posts, then My Blog List, Blog Archive and finally Followers.  Click on "Join this site".  
*  Then just sign in with either your Google, twitter or Yahoo account.  
*  Click Sign in
*  Then click Follow this blog

No comments: