Thursday, January 5, 2012

Listening to the Heartbeat!

Today we went in for a regular check up (today I am 12 weeks and 5 days) and to listen to Sweet Pea's heartbeat.  My appt was very good! I was starting to get a little nervous because it was taking my dr a while to find the heartbeat, after what seemed like forever, there it was! Beating in the 150's. My dr said, "its a girl this week." Lol, Kellen's heartbeat was routinely between 150-160 (in fact the first time we heard Kellen's heart beat it was at 155!) , so that means nothing to me. She measured my fundal height and I am measuring right on track. Everything seems fine, so I will enjoy entering my second trimester on Saturday! 


Evan recorded a little of the heartbeat, here it is! You will hear my heartbeat at first and then the babies, then the both of ours together.  THAT is the sound I've been waiting to hear!  Being pregnant is starting to feel more real, but I still just can't believe it!



2 comments:

Dece said...

lucky! I wasnt able to hear mine at my 13w appt. But I got to see instead, so I was happy.

The Little Martz Family said...

Its great hearing the heartbeat, but I would LOVE to see much more!