Sunday, January 29, 2012

16 Weeks!

Sorry I haven't posted since last Sunday!  I have been so sick!  But I am feeling much better now!


While I was pregnant with Kellen I kept a pregnancy journal and documented everything!  A very sweet and thoughtful preggo mama friend sent this to me, so I figured since that I have a blog, I am going to use my blog as my pregnancy journal.  I will update this questionnaire once a month and see how it changes.   

How far along? 16 Weeks and 1 day :)

Total weight gain: 6 lbs :/

Maternity clothes? Maternity Pants, some maternity shirts.


Stretch marks? Not yet...but I am sure that I will!


Sleep: Fine, with the exception of waking up every few hours to pee!  I am trying really hard to get to bed earlier since I wake up at 6:00 for work, but my bed time solely depends on Kellen's bed time.  My goal is 8-9 hours but lately its been 6-7, which is not good for a preggo!


Best moment this week: I didn't take a 14 week belly picture, so for 2 weeks I didn't pay much attention to my belly, but this week I popped!!!  YAY!  I LOVE big preggo belly's!


Miss Anything? No, not really.



Movement: Yes

Food cravings: I want ice cream, milk shakes and skittles!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Breathing makes me feel sick.


Gender: We don't know yet!


Labor Signs: None

 
Symptoms: Fatigue, headaches, and nausea.


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Hmmm...both I guess.


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!!  March 2 can't come fast enough!




No comments: