Friday, December 23, 2011

Questions Answered...

Since my last 2 entries a few people have asked me a couple questions.  


1.  Why did you name the baby sweet pea?  We decided to name the baby sweet pea because when we found out that we are being blessed with another baby, the baby inside of me was the size of a sweet pea!!!  So tiny!


2. Why did your due date change by 9 days?  My due date was July 5, according to my LMP (last menstrual period), then my obgyn changed it to July 14. She said that since my cycles were at approximately 34 days before and when I got pregnant with Kellen, and since I had just stopped breastfeeding it looks like I actually ovulated later than a typical 28 day cycle. I think she is right though because I still didn't have a full cycle and I wasn't watching to find out when I ovulated.  We still don't really know, my ob just makes her best guess.  That is why it is so rare that a baby is born on it's due date.  


If you have any questions, just leave it in the comment section or email me.  I am happy to answer. :)





2 comments:

The Phillips Family said...

I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing the wonderful news about your little "sweet pea" and Congratulations! What a beautiful Blessing for a beautiful little growing family! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and what a even happier New Year to look forward to! Love you, miss you and you are in our thoughts and prayers...

The Little Martz Family said...

Thanks Annie!!! So glad to see you "following" my blog! 2012 is going to be another amazing year! I can't wait to meet our little sweet pea! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful little family too!