Sunday, November 6, 2011

Too Early For Christmas???

I know it is just the beginning of November, but I am so in the mood for Christmas!  I was about to pull out the Christmas lights and string them around outside, and I am thinking about what colors I want to use this year.  I usually do many different colors, but I think that this year I will focus mostly on Red, Silver and Gold.  I guess I am more excited this year because Kellen will understand what is going on and enjoy it a lot more than he did last year (he was just 2 months old last Christmas).  I want to start some new traditions this year and follow them from now on.  I think that traditions are important for families, so I really want to start thinking about new ones to start.  If you have any that you would like to share, please leave me a comment.

No comments: