Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A little update

Hello!!!  So, my life is still insanely busy, but I think I am handling everything better.  Kellen is all over the place and does new things all the time, but for now I can keep up with him.  I swear every day Evan and I stare at him and admire the little boy who is growing up before our eyes.  I can't wait to bring him to PA to visit family and friends!  Ya'll are going to be so surprised to see how much he has changed!  The dates for his birthday parties have changed a little.  The North Carolina party will be on Sunday 10/23 from 1-3 and the Pennsylvania party will be on Sunday 10/30 from 1-3. It is going to be another busy trip, but I can't wait!!!!!!  The invitations are taking a little longer than expected to make, but they will go out in the mail no later than this Saturday. 

Have a great day!

No comments: