Monday, August 15, 2011

9 month old update

Hello! So, Kellen turned 9 months on July 25th. I am still having a hard time keeping up with my blog, sorry about that. Being a mommy is so much harder these days. It is so much harder than before! Kellen is eating so much better now. I am struggling to give him 3 meals/day. It is hard because his schedule is unpredictable in the morning, so Evan sometimes has a hard time even giving him lunch, let along breakfast and lunch. But, I only plan on giving him breast milk until he hits 1, so I really need him to start eating more solids. Speaking of 1, I am planning Kellen's 1 year birthday parties...YES, I said "Parties"!!! We are having one in North Carolina and one in Pennsylvania! I have most of the planning done, and I am almost finished making him a b-day present. I have picked out some supplies and stuff, but will order them all on Friday. On Friday Kellen has his 9 month check up, so it will be nice to be able to update his stats. He has so many milestones to document! Here they are:
* He says, "mummum, or mummy", "daddad or dad", "hi" and sometimes he will say "I love"!!! We are working on teaching him "I love you", and "kitty". He says "daddad" all the time!
* He has perfected crawling!!!
* He is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!
* He has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. All 4 upper teeth came in all within 1 week!!! That was a very rough week for all of us!
It's hard to believe that I am planning his 1 year birthday! This has been the best time of my life! I am so blessed!

No comments: