Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Need a BREAK!

Today I am tired. No particular reason why, I just feel tired and a little burned out. I can't wait to go on vacation! I've already started packing and getting really excited for a little get away! I am really starting to get sick of our schedule. I miss seeing Evan in the evenings, but we have been trying to spend a little more time together in the afternoon. I rush out of work at 2:30, get home at 3:00, we make dinner together, eat together and then Evan leaves for work at 4:00. I suppose 1 hour together a day is better than nothing! We both have noticed on the weekends Kellen is much happier when we are together and he even tries to stay up late to spend more time with us. That makes us sad. I hope and pray that one day soon we can live a normal life and not have to rush around anymore.

1 comment:

Aunt Ann, Uncle Tom and Angie said...

Love this blog! Thank you so much for sharing this and allowing us to have an peek into the little but truly most important moments in your life! May angels continue to watch over you and God Bless you! You all will always be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers...