Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I am so thankful to be celebrating my first Mother's day! It doesn't feel like a day that should be about me. I feel like I should be celebrating my baby for making me a mommy!!! I love you Kellen! Thank you for making today a special day! For those of you who know my story, Mother's Day was always pretty sad to me. But for the first time, I felt so happy today! I can describe the way I felt today in one word...special. I feel special and honored to be in this "club"! I absolutely LOVE being a mom. It feels like this is exactly why God made me. I was meant to be a mom! It is the best thing that ever happened to me! It feels so right. When people ask "did becoming a mom change your life?" My answer is no. Because I knew this is exactly how it was supposed to be! Everything is now how it is supposed to be. I am enjoying every single minute!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies! I want to send out a BIG Happy Mother's Day to CharChar! We love you very much! You are a wonderful mom to us and we can't wait to see you!!! Happy Mother's Day to you to Momma Kay! We love you too!

Here are some pictures of me and my boy on my very first Mother's Day!



No comments: