Saturday, April 16, 2011

Change Is Gonna Come

Change. Yes, change is gonna come. Everyday, in every way, change. I love change. Old man winter is miles behind us and the beautiful change to spring is here. I love change.

Kellen is changing. His laugh is getting louder and so are his cries. He is now rolling all around the floor. He rolls from back to belly and belly to back all the while doing 360's in his crib. He is now sleeping in his crib, which we moved to our bedroom. Last night we put in breathable bumpers because twice in the past week he got his foot stuck in between the rails. I feel safer now knowing that he won't hurt himself. I do worry when I wake up in the middle of the night and he is sleeping on his belly with his face smooched in the mattress. There aren't any toys or blankets in his bed and he is very strong so I know that he is fine, I still worry and I probably always will. His vocabulary is changing, we swear he says "hi" and tries to say "i love you"...after all, he is very advanced! Pap Pap says so!

I needed a change. I've worn my hair the same way for years and years! Straight long black hair, down to the middle of my back. I decided now was a good time for change. Especially after having Kellen, my hair is shedding like crazy and I have enough hair to deal with (Siberian Husky named Kaden). So, off it went! I am glad I made such a drastic change.



Kellen used to hate tummy time, but that has changed! Here he is doing his new favorite thing, tummy time!

No comments: