Thursday, March 17, 2011

We're back!

I actually started blogging during the summer of 2007, but with the rise of Facebook I stopped blogging. Well, now I am back. Lots have changed since then! I graduated from Western Carolina University where I majored in Communication Sciences and Disorders; I finally stopped waiting tables, THANK GOD! While I was really good at waiting tables and bar-tending I was certainly ready to begin a career in the field which I studied. But I am still not there yet. I will have to earn a Master’s degree first. For now, I am working for a laboratory in Western North Carolina and love it! I work in the HR department, so aside from the typical HR stuff, I get to plan all of the fun company events, and we go all out!

The biggest reason that I wanted to start bogging again is because my lifelong dream finally came true. After years of dating my best friend, we got married. It was the most perfect day, August 28, 2004. I wore the perfect white dress with brilliant red roses; Evan wore a stunning Giorgio Armani suit. My best friend sang "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating and I cried and laughed and smiled! The most perfect day of my life!

Living as husband and wife has been amazing. We've learned so much about each other and have enjoyed 6 years of just being a married couple. One year ago today, on March 17, 2010 our lives had changed forever! We found out that were going to have a baby! Evan and I work at the same company, so I sent him an email telling him that I had left my keys in the car and needed him to come outside to let me in the car. I stood there next to our car smiling, but had to turn away so he wouldn't see me. As soon as we sat in the car I showed him the test. He immediately hugged me and kissed my forehead. We were going to be parents! Let the fun begin!


Ultrasound at 22 weeks

I am 33 weeks, 5 days pregnant. My friend Jen threw me a baby shower! Oct, 2.


I am 36 weeks, 4 days pregnant. Just 3 days before I had Kellen...very big and pregnant! I LOVED being pregnant!

No comments: